Daniel Byers, 27, has captured over a dozen extreme-environment expeditions around the world as a documentary film maker. He has tracked poachers along the rivers of Honduras, chased the elusive snow leopard through the mountains of Afghanistan, and rafted through the icebergs on unstable glacial lakes in the shadow of Everest.
His past clients include National Geographic Television, the UK Guardian, and USAID. His films have been featured internationally at major conferences such as the Durban Climate Change Conference and international festival screenings and awards including the Banff Mountain Film Festival.
Daniel's professional credits include:
· “The Time Bomb: Lake 464”
· “Outburst: New Lakes, New Dangers”
· “Global Glacial Lake Partnership”
· “Paradise in Peril: The Vanishing Rio Platano Biosphere Reserve”
· “Visions of Mustang: Bringing Sight to the Forbidden Kingdom”